Wishing my Thops on Dec 13,2022.

 On this Motivating Monday Morning, I realised different aspects.

Almost two decades ago, on Dec 13, a new rise, a new hope, a new shine in the entire day.

What's it?

What's hidden in it?


I asked myself, but I couldn't get in more clarity.

I waited for some time, but not many thoughts hit my mind.


I took the audacity to ask the UNIVERSE. What it is?

What's more interesting with Dec13?

It replied, 

This day became the  moment of the surge, 

The initiation of the evolution of Thops,

Two brightening lights that always glow..


Universe didn't stop explaining to me, I was completely into it.


It also quoted, 

They are going to provide massive value to the generations to come.


The common qualities are many for good cause. 

It may be Dedication, Caring, Responsibility, Leadership quality, Simulating ideas, making people happy, or being with contentment and clarity.

This list goes on...


I stepped back for a while and appreciated their innates.

Now, My inner consciousness 

proudly says, these two births, two  THOP YOUNGSTARS will always be on the greater heights and greater dreams.


Hearty wishes to our beloved

Deepu aka Dr.Deepthi Chittalury 😎

and Triveni Akka, Dr.Triveni Gangadhari😎


Long way to go.

We are happy for you. 

Thanks for being part of our JOURNEY dear Thops...🥳🥰



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY -FEB 28

HAPPY GANESH CHATHURTHI- ENGINEERING STYLE

REDEFINING THE WORD, FAMILY- THOP FAMILY